What We Buy
What We Buy
We wish to buy quality old paper items of historical and collectible value. It is impossible to list everything that we would consider buying but examples of what we buy include:
- Old paper advertising such as catalogs, brochures, booklets and related items on a wide range of subjects .
- Historical paper items of all types including handwritten, typed and printed paper items off all types
- Original artwork on paper of all types
- Accumulations of business papers including correspondence, business ledgers, technical drawings and documents, company records, patents and related items.
- Accumulations of family papers including correspondence, diaries, records and more
- Antique Travel related paper items including brochures, maps, timetables, travel advertising
- Vintage Posters of all types including travel, entertainment, advertising and other subjects
- Farm paper
- Railroad paper and other transportation related paper including timetables, brochures, manuals
- Stock certificates, investment prospectuses and financial paper items
- Military Paper items of all types
- Calendars, early packaging and county store paper
- Medical related paper
- Architectural paper including drawings
- Bound newspapers, trade journals and some early periodicals
- Scrapbooks, ephemera, trade cards and paper memorabilia of all types
- Early technical manuals for machinery, tools and equipment of all types
- Political paper
- Entertainment related paper including music posters, programs,
- Sports paper including programs, posters, memorabilia
We buy all types of old, historical, collectible and graphically interesting original old paper items.